Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bridges With Roofs - Part Three

One more batch of covered bridge fun - mostly from 2000-2002. Mostly. Above is Sauk's Bridge near Gettysburg, PA - admiring its reflection.

I can't find this one in my notes - because I can't be bothered. I mean, have you seen the closet where the notebooks are? It's daunting. I can at least tell you that this is one of [Maris]'s shots.

Another [Maris] composition - I think this one is in Lancaster County, PA.

Trostletown Bridge - over Stony Creek in Somerset County, PA. Also shot by [Maris].

Don't remember where this is, but it's a really nice spot.

Barronvale Bridge - Somerset County, PA. There are two support spans in this one - a short one on the right and a longer one on the left. Beautiful bridge.

Pack Saddle Bridge - Somerset County, PA - from a 1999 trip.

Two views of the Humpback Bridge in Covington, VA. There are railroad tracks just behind the bridge. How cool would that have been?

Finally, I don't know this bridge's identity, but I like that it has those windows at one end. For fishin'? (shrug)

Thanks for visiting. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment